We are trying to get RJ to potty train. Am I doing all I could. No. So I rely on my other kids to make the experience, when we have one, a fun one. Here is Carlee with a harmonica, RJ with books, and Baby dancing. I've got vocals covered because what would a party be without my lyrics. I won't share them!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
What a fun potty party! Only one question...where's the food?! Maybe there is no food at a Potty Party due to the setting!
Here is another idea for Potty Party. RJ might like it because it has to do with trains. So...I stole the comment off another friends blog because she just potty trained her son:
We called it the potty train too. I made Genna a "Genna's Aboard the Potty Train" chart with train tracks on it and little train stations throughout. Every time she went potty she got a sticker to put in one of the little squares made by the tracks, and when we got to a train station she got a special treat.
Amy - you are riduclously funny!!! Who posts pictures of potty parties. The funny thing is I just made a link from my blog to yours, now any curious friends of mine are going to find three little kids in the potty!! HAHA.. I love you!!!
I love the picture of the Potty Party. So funny! You are doing such a great job! No mom will ever be perfect, but every mom will be loved by their children perfectly!
I just made that up, LOL! Ok so I think your blog is so funny! Keep up all your good work, you are doing so good! MK
Post a Comment