It is a dark day in our home. Today we gave away our beloved Sadie dog. He/she was a barking, chewing, jumping, friendly dog that I will miss. Now my kid's life has been absolutly turned upside down. First home, then dad, now dog. So like any good guilt feeling mom I took my kids to Walmart and let them buy toys. Carlee was so excited that she got a doll that pees and you can bathe. She spent all afternoon with that doll. Bathing it and watching it pee. Which she screamed with excitment, literally, each time it did. RJ got Mack the truck from Cars and the 3 street cars and loves it. They both got a couple other big toys to be used as prizes. I think they are okay with the dog being gone. We shed our tears and focused on it's great new home. I can't believe the lady took it after having it jump all over her and knowing that it chews up everything. I guess you call those people animal lovers. We will all miss that dog. It's number one use was cleaning up the food Catalina threw on the floor. Now I'll have to do more cleaning:)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment