Please let me clarify. There has been some comments made about my comments on the loss of our beloved dog and my feelings toward him. To clarify- I didn't like the dog. Sure I liked the idea of a dog. What the dog could have been. He was a great play companion with the kids but he also chewed up every single thing he could find on the floor. I have not forgiven him for chewing up the babies pacifiers when we needed them and Carlee's brand new shoes. I know you shouldn't hold a grudge but seriously it's only a dog. So don't get confused. I liked the dog but I'm sure glad it's gone!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Well, I'm so glad you posted this because I was worried you were crying in your frosted cookies over the loss of the dog. LOL!
Post a Comment