Saturday, May 24, 2008

garbage is yummy!?!

This pic is a from a month ago. I came across it and couldn't help but share it with you as I laughed. Yes, Catalina's mouth is on the garbage. What is so funny is that she stayed exactly like this for a few minutes. She woke up from a nap confussed and grouchy. She just stood there, frozen. Some times my kids just kill me they're so weird!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there, I remember, and it was the funniest thing to see. I'm so glad you got the camera and took this picture...When baby is 20 and getting married I will whip this picture out and laugh with her I hope!

Steersies said...

What I think is amusing is that you watched her make-out with the garbage can!!! You waited to see what she would do instead of moving her! Totally the 3rd kid. My kid likes to swipe stuff out of the trash too! She actually got her first taste of peanut butter, and chocolate by trashing scrounging! This just goes to prove that what's in trash won't kill ya!!

music player