Friday, May 16, 2008



I love my mommy even though she butchered my bangs and has made me look like a fool!! Good thing I am sooooo cute. Don't worry. I sought my revenge. I didn't sleep the entire day on mothers day and cried all the way home from the Bay Area!

4 comments:

Steersies said...

What an absolute doll! Holy Moley! She looks like one of those porcelain dolls that people collect. Beautiful daughter!

Stacie said...

I think she is cute! You have talent, don't cut your self short on your hair cutting ablitites. She looks just like you when you were little!

Anonymous said...

You know Amy...we children of the 80's hair call it "Fluffing" the bangs. You can just tell everyone you learned how to do texture for hair to give it movement and volume. Thoughs are official Hair Dressing terms I looked them up...LOL! Sorry but nothing can make this child look ugly, Nikki is right, she is a beautiful doll like child. But she can sure be fiesty! MK

LDNer said...

Remember, this little cutie knows the way to my house! Next time she stops in to say 'hi!' I may just keep her (and Tim already said it's ok!).

music player