**Nope not Halloween. Just a fun afternoon with my comrade in quirkiness. We traveled the town that day dressed to the nines**So, I've been tagged. I have figured out how to link Jenny (thanks by the way) and I'll tag others later.
Here are the rules: "MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged
Quirk 1:
I can't stand listening to people chew. It's not so much a chomping or loud chewing issue. It's literally skin prickling to me to hear people chew. Jaws snapping, food grinding, you know. I can't stand myself sometimes. Some peoples chewing is more debilitating to listen to than others. (I won't let you know if you're one of them. But, I won't sit close to you while you eat either:) It seems to be getting worse with age.
Quirk 2
*quirk has been changed*:
I won a bubble gum blowing contest at the mall in high school. I beat out my own sis (I think she's still sore with me:). Won a mini tv. At the next level of competition I only chose I piece of gum, instead of two, and was beaten by a boy. Won a stereo though. I still regret the gum amount decision to this day. Who knows where I would be in the gum blowing circuit.
Quirk 3:
I can't hold chalk. I can't write with chalk. I don't like being around people using chalk that much. Just touching it makes me shiver. I'm shivering right now just thinking about it. My poor kids. I provide chalk but no participation by this mommy:)
Quirk 4:
I'm a hypochondriac. I have constant fear that something is wrong with me but no time to go to the doctors. So, if something does happen to me, mention that I suspected it at my funeral will ya. I don't want to be remembered as a hypo. I want to be remembered as being in tune with my body!
Quirk 5:
For 3 months straight I ate a box of cookies, cream waffers, every night. Yes, every night. I was fixated on them, obsessed with them. My body craved them. Now I just eat a box twice a week. The price has gone up from 99 cents to $1.28. Glad I kicked the habit when I did. LOL.
Quirk 6:
I can't whistle. Tired to play the trumpet in Elementary school but my lips just can't do it. Bummer.
Tagging isn't as hard as I thought.
Ashley
Stacie J.
* Get it out ladies and make me proud for picking the two best girls I know.
I won a bubble gum blowing contest at the mall in high school. I beat out my own sis (I think she's still sore with me:). Won a mini tv. At the next level of competition I only chose I piece of gum, instead of two, and was beaten by a boy. Won a stereo though. I still regret the gum amount decision to this day. Who knows where I would be in the gum blowing circuit.
Quirk 3:
I can't hold chalk. I can't write with chalk. I don't like being around people using chalk that much. Just touching it makes me shiver. I'm shivering right now just thinking about it. My poor kids. I provide chalk but no participation by this mommy:)
Quirk 4:
I'm a hypochondriac. I have constant fear that something is wrong with me but no time to go to the doctors. So, if something does happen to me, mention that I suspected it at my funeral will ya. I don't want to be remembered as a hypo. I want to be remembered as being in tune with my body!
Quirk 5:
For 3 months straight I ate a box of cookies, cream waffers, every night. Yes, every night. I was fixated on them, obsessed with them. My body craved them. Now I just eat a box twice a week. The price has gone up from 99 cents to $1.28. Glad I kicked the habit when I did. LOL.
Quirk 6:
I can't whistle. Tired to play the trumpet in Elementary school but my lips just can't do it. Bummer.
Tagging isn't as hard as I thought.
Ashley
Stacie J.
* Get it out ladies and make me proud for picking the two best girls I know.








3 comments:
Wow amy i learned to much i never knew! you hide your quirkyness very well. i will have to watch my smacking that can drive me crazy too. great to know more about you, I really wanted to tag Stacie too but knew you would so i cant wait to learn here unknown quirks too. Bec
You can't whistle?! Okay, I've made it my personal mission in life to teach you this fine art. : D That was so much fun to read!!!
Those two young ladies look like a lot of fun to be around! Who are they? Just kidding! You gotta admit that acting like a weirdo is lot of fun. You forgot to add the communication through walkie talkies in KMart! Thanks for posting that picture so everyone has proof of how weird I really am!! Thanks for being my friend!!!
PS I was stealthily trying to eat an apple while I was talking on the phone with you the other day. Did you hear it?? Sorry if I damaged your poor ears!!! I was sooo hungry...
Post a Comment