Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Carlee's a lady

I have given into peer preasure. My beautiful Carlee has gotten her ear's pierced yet again. Her best friend came over at 5pm to show us her new ears on Tuesday. Poor Carlee thought she'd die. So by 7pm we were on the road to the mall. My reasoning for doing it so fast is really good. Her cousin Brooklyn was going to be here the next day and she has her ears pierced too. The kicker-Brooklyn's ears had closed and she didn't have earings any more. Goodness. Carlee is alergic to metals so we'll see how long they last. Enjoy the video. She almost didn't let us do the second ear. The stores down the mall heard her screams. She walked through the mall showing all the people her ears. She's very happy so I'm happy for her too.

5 comments:

Steersies said...

Wow! I give Carlee props for having the guts to do the other ear!! How's she doing with them now that it's been a couple days? I think I am in need of an update!!

2KT Faupula girls said...

OMG! I am still laughing that you just kept the video on her without budging to go and get her! TOO FUNNY! Must be the addiction to getting a great take for the blog page! LOL! I am surprised they didn't give u a choice to do both at the same time. Kiyana did both ears at the same time, and I am seriously grateful they did. The lady had to bribe her with the lollipop just to get her to stop crying. Sugars all it takes i guess!

Dilat said...

What a brave girl!

OLIVIA said...

We're thinking of letting Isabella get hers pierced too, but probably not for another few years. I'm pretty sure she want to cut and run after the first ear too!

Knudson said...

WOW i am laughing so hard! that is the best! i cant believe i missed this for so long! Next time make them do both ears at the same time! that is what we did with Macie at Wal mart. i wouldnt let them do it till there were two ladies there! hopefully there wont be a next time for her. but maybe for catilina! love it! still laughing! Bec

music player