Carlee informed us today that she offically likes everyone and is learning that in school. She likes the people who speak no words, the Spanish, and the Chinas(her words). Kids are so cute and innocent. They were able to spend a day with Nana and Papa on Saturday while I Scentsy-ed El Dorado Hills. I am so tired tonight with the time change. Try convincing kids about it. Some how we were still late to church today. This post is going no where. I better call it quites and go to sleep. Actually because of the weather I am off to frog hunt. We have a crack in the door. They like to sneak in and die after croaking their annoying little hearts out:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
When your finished, come over to our place. The frogs love our garage. Apparently they like to sit on our mat in front of the back door. I always find them there. I put shoes on to go out there! I almost stepped on one the other day! OH, GROSS!!!
hahahahahaha! what a funny post! you really were tired when you wrote this... all over the place! your daughter is adorable as ever and if you find out how to eliminate the frog population without some crazy animal rights activist bomb your house, let me know. they multiply in a little ditch behind our house... the noise in the spring time is deafening at night! can you tell i'm tired as i write this...
I love carlee and how that post went from Chinese to dead frogs
Hi Amy,
I miss you so much! I'm so glad to read about all the happenings with your kiddies. They are absolutely beautiful! Give our best to the family, especially your Momma, she was a wonderful teacher to Ava!
Olivia
You've been tagged! Check out my blog! : )
Post a Comment