So I don't post much about myself but this deserves a posting. I'm going to go through the temple for the first time! SO excited. The big date is Wednesday, November 26th at 10am. It's been a long journey and will continue to be one.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
Wow!!! I am so happy for you!!
OH MY GOSH! I am soo Proud of you and I am so there!! Congrats! We all love you!
That is awesome Amy!! It is the most wonderful thing in the world. I am happy for you. : )
It is now on my callendar Amy! i am so excited for you! You will love it! an i hope to be there with you!
love Bec
I WILL BE THERE!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!
Congratulations! I know you've working for this for a long time! I am truly happy for you!! Thanks for blogging about yourself!!
How wonderful, what an amazing accomplishment (for any of us really...)
What an experience. We're so glad you shared the info so we could take part in your joy.
We love you!
Post a Comment