Our dear sweet Carlee is now sporting princess shades. Turns out she can't see up close. The eye doctor dilated her eyes and had her look at the pictures on the wall. He held up some lenses to look through and Carlee yelled out "Oh my gosh, a chicken." I was then a believer that she needed glasses. She loves them and everyone comments on how cute she looks so I think she's okay with the fact. She said kids are asking her why she wears them. Matter-of-factly she replies "Because I can't see." This has become her mantra and the #1 reason to get out of doing anything. She is such a doll. Don't ask about the red tongue because I can't remember. It was just a red day.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That is so funny! I had no idea she was telling the kids at school thats why she is waring them. She is so funny! Great blog entry! Yours always make me laugh so hard!
Too adorable for words. Bravo for her being matter of fact about it. ((thinkin' I need a red day too...looks like fun!)) haha! Thanks for sharing.
She looks so adorable! She is lucky to have a mommy that let her pick out her own glasses! She has good taste!
Post a Comment