Sunday, June 22, 2008

Non-attentive parent alert



I am just not with it I guess. I was in the kitchen doing dishes and talking to my dad. Catalina was in her high chair eating fruit salad off her tray. Well, my dad noticed her and called my attention to the little escape artist. Catalina was found just like the pic shows. She had gotten the bowl of fruit salad off the table and some how was eating it very calmly. She looked like that was how she always ate her food.

3 comments:

Steersies said...

It looks like little Miss Harry Houdini is ready to sit at the big table! Those third kids get away with MURDER!!!!!!

Stacie said...

I think your kids are the funniest ones out of all the kids in the world. Or maybe you are just so funny in how you tell the stories. I love it- you should write tv sitcoms. You are too great!

Anonymous said...

That is HYS-TER-I-CAL! What a funny shot! Thanks for the giggle!

music player