We all have dear children, or are aunties, or grandparents. And there is always a time in which we had snapped a picture of our dear loved one. My sweet Catalina is a child that is in need of having a camera crew follower her around all day because she does some interesting things. Case in point-today we had a mondo yard sale and one must be prepared with a box of Cheeze-its to sit outside for so long. Kids wander around with them of course. I happened to spot my little baby girl dipping her cheeze-its into the CAT WATER BOWL and taking a bit. This one I can't blame on Stacie. She hasn't yet taught Catalina, like she did Carlee, the art of dipping your food in your drink. No, my genius baby figured it out on her own. Boy that would have been a cute pic!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I choose to let the other children have their own discoveries! I will lead by example, but that is just gross- I hate cats!
Post a Comment