Thursday, June 12, 2008

No camera still

I broke my camera, or shall I say it just stopped working on me. So no new photos for a week or so until my refurbished/new camera arrives. One it on ebay. Mighty tricky and it was the third camera I bid on. The kids have been cute this past week. RJ got a new CARS' car-Chick Hicks. He loves to say it but can't say the Ch in chick and the H in hicks. It comes out ick icks. Baby Catlaina was playing on the stairs today pocking the ac vent. I came around the corner and scared her. She squealed, turned and literally dove onto the next step as I hear a loud thud from her body hitting the floor. She just started laughing, and it is quite an infectious laugh. Carlee is very much the big sister. I have her helping dress RJ, which he hates, and helping with dinner. She even "reads" to him in bed when I leave and whispers in his ear what to say during bed time prayers. My dad and I, well mostly my dad I just held things, got the swing set anchored. No longer do I need to swing the kids at opposite times to keep the swing set from tipping over. They are very excited to each have their own swing. The harmony we now have is wonderful.

No comments:

music player