Okay, this is not the photo I wanted to start my post with but I can't figure out how to change it and I am tired! So in no particular order, introducing my fun week:
1. Blush topless undershirts are my best friends. It's a tube top for you lower half. go to www.toplessundershirt.com/ If you order 2 use the code welovebloggers to get 20% off. I think it's the code any way. RJ was kind enough to snap this shot for me.
I'm doing a revamp and am going to testing some other products. Found a great site that tells you how to get high quality teeth whiteners for free samples. Cross you fingers that my teeth don't fall out. I'll keep you all posted.
I have traded out my obsession for wafer cookies with bejeweled on face book. Like with Twilight, I can ignore my kids. My son wanted a tangerine. Sure, why not. Not wanting to interrupt my game, I let him peal it. He used a fork, surprised he didn't pierce his hand, and left it on the carpet for me. Catalina, not 2 minutes later, fell off the kitchen chair. I pry myself away from the computer and run to get her, only because of tears. Strangely her diaper was only semi half on and there was poop all over the place. Just another reason why the shower curtain under my table has saved my life. I decided at that point that the game would have to wait.
Carlee had 3 sleep overs this weekend. Ours went so well here, I may be crazy enough to do it again. RJ fell asleep by Issy on the floor. She couldn't sleep because he was snoring in her ear. So cute! We ate doughnuts for breakfast and had a great time.
I joined a mom's group, which is pretty cool. No kids older than Catalina though. So I "dear johned" them in an email. Life is too busy to then have to schedule other play dates for the older 2. Joined their biggest loser challenge and so far this week I have gained a pound. Total bummer. I am attempting to get a job at the Racket Club this summer. It will involve pool time. Can't be a barracuda with post baby weight! Plus there's a pool of money and the top three split it. So far only 3 joined in so my odds of getting some thing is great!
Carlee participated in her first Jog-a-thon. Wish I had taken my camera. She did 16 laps and had her little sports bottle. RJ had spent the week training her, so she was ready. He was very disappointed he couldn't race. She got her donations to win a shirt, sports bottle, and mood pencil.
We are starting Girl Scouts. Freyja is going to be my "All Knowing Master" that I will turn to!! We're pretty excited, but I don't know if Carlee is too sure what Dasiey scouts means. I am not too sure I do either, but it will be so much fun to be the "leader".
I can't think of any other wacky adventures. We've fallen in mud, successfully used glue to fix a globe w/o gluing my fingers, got scooters to sail through this apartment complex, and have all been sleeping through the night.
Enjoy until next time.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I am totally giggling as I read this blog... you are so funny! What wonderful misadventures you have with the kids. I know that feeling of wanting to ignore the kids/house so you can play on the computer or read! So sad it didn't work out for you that day! Lots of love!!!
It's always nice to know that there's other Mom's that have similar days as mine. At moments, I feel like life's not fair when I don't get a chance to do what I would like to do. If only my kids new that I am thinking like them for the time being! Love all the stories!
Post a Comment