This little baby of mine is quite amazing. She has decided that she wants to go potty with every one. Just realized that RJ is going in all the pics I took but you have to see it to believe it. She walks in and goes. I thought I had at least 1 more year. I went out and bought her a potty chair but she doesn't care much for it. Oh well. If feels like tomorrow I'll be sending her off to college.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
WOW that is so great for you amy! that is just what Dallin did at that age. he had to keep up with the other two! congratulations! dont go back.
Can Alana come and hang out with Catalina? Maybe she can teach her a thing or two? I am jealous that you are closer to not buying diapers than me!! Go Catalina, GO!!!
Post a Comment