No need to explain really. I made up the song because I didn't know all the words. RJ is his own choreographer. Short and sweet. 'Nuff said.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No need to explain really. I made up the song because I didn't know all the words. RJ is his own choreographer. Short and sweet. 'Nuff said.
7 comments:
Ok that is to Cute! Gotta love that young energie! maybe i should put on a spider man costume more! that may help! love you! Bec
All I have to say is, "That's sooo AWESOME!" I don't know if those are the words for the song but it sounds pretty good to me! I buy it!
All I have to say is, "That's sooo AWESOME!" I don't know if those are the words for the song but it sounds pretty good to me! I buy it!
All I have to say is, "That's sooo AWESOME!" I don't know if those are the words for the song but it sounds pretty good to me! I buy it!
What the...why did it leave my comment 3 times? I guess it was such a good comment that it had to be repeated because of it's sheer ingenuity:)
We love our friendly neighborhood spiderman!! : ) I had to watch it twice - think I giggled the whole time. haha
Oh, your blog is so cute!! I love it :) Hey, I've had an invite for RJ for over a week for Luke's Bday and I can't seem to get it to you. Call me :) It's this Sat at 11. Hope he can come. Sorry for the late notice, my life is soooo hectic right now with moving plans.
Post a Comment