Saturday, May 31, 2008

My boy




My boy RJ is a bit unconventional. He found a bow in my parents garage. Me, being the mother/father currently, showed him how to use a stick as an arrow and shoot it. He found no joy in that. He thought it was cooler as a spy glass. My dad and friend Danielle were there to lecture me on the stupidity of me showing him arrows. I'm the dad too so I feel I must do some dumb things that only dad's can get away with. Then there's the remote control car. He doesn't care much for driving it around. He prefers to harass the cat(the cat layed their for awhile as the did it over and over). Also a fan of flipping the car on it's back side and watching the wheels spin. I just don't understand boys. He is obsessed with cars. The boy doesn't walk, he reves his engine and as he runs/walks he crashes into you so he can "win the race." It has taken me days to figure this out. I assumed it was a football move because he kept "checking" us all. Silly mommy, my boy just gets joy from causing people to crash.

1 comment:

Steersies said...

I am no help in the boy department. Especially since I live in the Land of Girls! Sounds like your doing a good job with the Daddy business. Now you just need to accentuate your bodily functions a little bit, scratch yourself every now and again, and your good!

music player